Monday, May 21, 2012

SHIT HAPPENS



"Hon, who's that classmate who shit on his pants when we were in second grade?"



"It was me."

"Oh...!"


That was a conversation between me and my ex-girlfriend years ago. We broke up and she's now married - expecting a baby.


This isn't a story of me and my ex-girlfriend breaking up nor the epic love story of my past relationships. It's too common. Well, these things that I am about to tell you aren't unsual as well for it happens everyday.


I don't plan my life. I used to. Waking up wearing the same clothes from yesterday is no ordinary for me. Filthy, huh? It's practical.I wonder if Johnny Depp does it, too. We're look alike. Kidding aside, I don't mind what'll I look like just because everybody is now on trend.I'm a no anti-Bieber fan. I just believe that I speak and think better than the way I dress.Besides, nobody thinks about me as much as i think about myself.But when a corporate job interview comes, shit happens.


Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say?


Christopher Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants. 


--The Pursuit of Happiness (1994)


I love to be challenged! I'll bet if I'd like to. Life is like a game and I am a player. If it's a dance, I am a dancer. If it's a song, then I am singer.But if I lose, well, shit happens.




Jack: All right, the moment of truth. Somebody's life is about to change. Fabrizio? Niente. 
Fabrizio: Niente. 
Jack: Olaf? Nothing. Sven? Oh... two pairs. I'm sorry, Fabrizio. 
Fabrizio: Que sorry, mavafanculo! You bet all our money! 
Jack: I'm sorry, you're not gonna see your mom again for a long time, 'cause we're going to America, full house boys! Wohoo! 


--Titanic (1997)


I lie about some things. Who else does not? Please don't misinterpret this one. Nobody tells the truth all the time especially men with girls. Admit it guys. Okay, I admit. Alcohol consumption, business meetings, missed calls, I had to lie about it. I needed to but it doesn't mean that I didn't love that person whom I am being lied to.I believe that one cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.If I will be caught, this comes my better brain and my risky attitude because shit happens.




Connie Summer: I think this was a mistake. 
Paul: There is no such thing as a mistake. There are things you do, and things you don't do.


--Unfaithful (2002)


I often get irritated with others though I'm patient. If I don't want to talk, I won't. If I want, be ready to listen. That's how demanding I am.I am not a pleaser.I didn't try to be one. I usually praise others' works but I don't mind pissing other people off. But this is not all the time.There's a time to speak what's on my mind and a time to stretch my ears to listen. But if I feel disrespected, shit really happens man!


Lt. Jordan O'Neil: [after being brutally beaten during a capture exercise] Master Chief... 
Master Chief John Urgayle: Lieutenant, seek life elsewhere. 
Lt. Jordan O'Neil (Demi Moore):Suck my d*ck! 
[captive members of her team start shouting and chanting Hoo Rar after being silent to the Master Chief] 


---G.I. Jane (1997)


Bad surprises come along the way and I hate all kinds of surprises but I am no exception. If I don't know what to do, I seek help - it's not a crime. If I keep on complaining and when shit happens, I gotta improve my perception. 


Bumper Sticker Guy: [running after Forrest] Hey man! Hey listen, I was wondering if you might help me. 'Cause I'm in the bumper sticker business and I've been trying to think of a good slogan, and since you've been such a big inspiration to the people around here I thought you might be able to help me jump into - WOAH! Man, you just ran through a big pile of dog shit! 
Forrest Gump: It happens. 
Bumper Sticker guy: What, shit? 
Forrest Gump: Sometimes. 


Forrest Gump (1994)


I see black whenever I shut my eyes. I get red when I look for the light.And when shit happens, I open my eyes.How about you? Do you get blind?



2 comments: