Wednesday, May 16, 2012

As Little As Big Questions; As Great As Dumb Answers


Who are you?

Please do not ask me who.

Are you true?

As good as you.

How have you been here?

Since then, before you were.

Have I met you before?

You knew. Screw you!

Are you mad at me?

How can I be?

They said I'm bad.

Who else is not?

I have a lot of questions.

Tell me them not.

Are you willing to listen?

Here's my ear, I can bear!

You are so kind.

Nah,I'm not just blind.

Sigh! What should I do?

Try me and you can go.

How can that be?

Just whisper it to me.

It's hard for me to trust.

I didn't push you in a rush.

I am getting tired.

Why? you aren't fired.

I know but it's not that!

Then why are thou getting mad?

Oh, I am sorry I am not.

It's alright, I knew you are bright.

I am getting curious.

You knew I am serious!

But why...

Who am I?

My heart beats faster.

You're just knowing me deeper.

I can't help but smile.

I can make it for a while.

Really? Then make me!

Seek for me.You'll see.

How can I see you?

You do not need to.

It is getting hard.

Why? haven't you start?

Alright, I will.

Be ready with your skill.

Please lead me.

I knew where you should be.

Don't you feel ashamed?

I take away all the blame.

Why me?

Because I see.

You haven't answered yet!

You knew the answer, I bet!

Ok, so are we done?

Remain. It shall be done.

I accept with no regret.

Good. We'll change the mood.

I shall bid my "Good-bye."

I will always say, "Hi."

It's fine with me, set me free.

It's all set.You will get.

Thanks for your time.

This is better than mime.




No comments:

Post a Comment